qmailmrtg7 uses qmail's excellent and extensive logging via multilog, tcpserver and qmail-send. qmailmrtg7 takes the pop3 smtp and qmail transaction logs and sends them to 9 different mrtg graphs, each graph with 4 historical time series.
SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE: Support open source!
New Features in v.4.2
- Bug fix for tai64 processing on 64 bit machines
- Support for graphing dnscache activity
- Support for graphing tinydns activity
New Features in v.4.0
- clamav virus and spamassassin graphs
- pop3/ssl and smtp/ssl graphs
- very fast - typically processes in less than 2 seconds
- Intelligently uses the multilog file name time stamp to determine which logs to open and process.
- Single small C program with no external dependances and simple command line options. See the qmail.mrtg.cfg for working examples of the options.
- Works on any system that supports qmail
Graphs of the qmail transaction log
- Message deliveries and attempts
- Bytes transfered
- currency of remote and local deliveries
- queue size of messages and unprocessed mesages
- message status of successful and unsuccessful message deliveries
Graphs for pop3 and smtp with tcpserver
- Total connections
- Max concurrency
Want to see an example of live qmailmrtg graphs?
You can look at our mail servers graphs here:
- Read the INSTALL file for quick directions on installing the source code into production.
- The FAQ has a few answers to questions.
- Who wrote it?
© 1998-2009 Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc. 24/7 support. (815) 776-9465