Who uses qmail?
Inter7's expert team of software professionals provide all aspects of support for qmail. It is free, highly efficient, has excellent security and a large group of active users.
qmail is a perfect start for small to medium sized businesses while maintaining efficient growth to scale for high availability, high volume, load balanced, clustered environments. Inter7 also builds and supports large clustered email systems for sites that have high volumes or need high availability.
The worries of using a free Internet software package can be reduced with support from our professional staff. Contact us and we can help you optimize qmail to it's fullest abilities.
Our prices begin at $50 for our Basic Q installation package. We offer free first time installations to educational institutions, and educational discounts for miscellaneous support. Our complete price list is available here.
Interested in purchasing a turn key email server? Inter7 can supply servers or rack mount units with a complete qmail installation. Take a look at our preconfigured hardware products.
A sample of our services include:
- On site and remote installations.
- Troubleshooting of tough problems.
- Security set up and testing.
- Anti-spam and anti-relaying configuration.
- Setting up qmail for virtual hosting and virtual email accounts.
- Mailing list configuration.
- Remote administration and configuration.
- System administration training.
- Transition from using sendmail or windows based email packages.
- Configuration of POP servers.
- Web based qmail administration. Demo is here
We also provide installation, configuration and support of:
- LDAP servers
- DNS servers - djbdns and bind
- Clustered, high volume, high availability systems.
- High volume outbound email servers
- Mysql servers
- IMAP servers
- Web servers
- NFS servers
© 1998-2009 Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc. 24/7 support. (815) 776-9465
July 22nd, 2014 12:26pm CDT
BUSINESS HOURS | 10AM - 7PM EST