VqAdmin is a web based control panel that allows system administrators to perform actions which require root access — for example, adding and deleting domains. The cgi is authenticated using Apache style htpasswd files. A user based ACL provides control over what actions can be performed, such as adding/deleting a domain or accessing user email account information to allow modification of user passwords and quotas. Account service restrictions include enabling or disabling of pop access, authentication based smtp relay control, courier-imap access and sqwebmail access
- Add / Delete virtual email domains
- Change user passwords, quotas
- Turn off account services such as pop, imap, web email or smtp relay
- Written in C for speed
- Uses html templates
- Access control lists to limit groups of users to different levels of features
- Support for multiple languages based on dictionary files. English language dictionary can be seen here
Thank you for your interest and support of free and open source software.
For more information or support, please contact us online or call our offices at (815) 776-9465.