The Inter7 ArchiverOrder Contact
Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC Rule 17a-4, HIPAA, FDA CFR Rule 21 and other regulations require organizations to archive email is some manner. The archiver will automatically store all outbound, inbound and internal email traffic. Messages can be retrieved via a secured internal web address with multiple levels of authority and permission. Individuals can access their own personal email, while administrators can access the whole archive. Messages can be viewed briefly and downloaded into your email client via the web interface.
Need help with setting up an archive server? Ask us. We can recommend professional, service-oriented, reliable solutions to make sure your emails are stored properly and accessible when needed.
Email Archiver – Features
- Fault tolerant
- Disk space can be added as needed
- Configurable or system-wide archiving
- Interface allows individual users to log in and access their sent and received emails
- Messages can be searched by To, From, Subject, Date, and whether or not they contain attachments
- System administrators can access all users’ email
- Archived messages are stored in a secure way
- The interface will notify users if the message has been modified since it was archived
- Archived messages can be downloaded and loaded into a mail client
- Messages can be previewed in the interface
- Configurable message retention policy
“I just wanted to thank you very much again!!! Today’s service experience was the best, and after today you will be my primary vendor for any future server configurations. Thanks again, you made my month.”
—John A. Federhofer, Jr.
License(with one year free upgrade protection) – $795
Achiver 1 year upgrade support : $149
Thank you for your interest and support of free and open source software.
For more information or support, please contact us online or call our offices at (815) 776-9465.